I have just added some very nice graphics to the USA QL show web site, compliments of the very talented Thorsten Herbert over there in Italy. He has provided us two front page graphics and a logo. You all might want to take a look and enjoy his very appreciated contribution.

In case anyone else wants to contribute, I will occasionally change the front page graphic and have all the graphics supplied on the new Extras page. You can see these at:

http://www.jdh-stech.com/ql-usashow.htm

Also, we are about to engage in local mailings and starting to work on closing the schedule out, etc. If any one has suggestions for sources of email and/or snail mail lists to US state side, please let me know.

In addition, if you are planning or thinking of attending and not yet told us and/or listed in the attendee list, please let us know - it will help very much in the planning.

As for QDT's status, I will be demonstrating QDT and am really hoping to have some form of it for release there. Since there is a month and a half left and still lots of work to do on it, can't guarantee it yet but am working very hard at the program. I will announce any major milestones breakthroughs here as I progress and get closer to the show date, along with on the web page for it.

http://www.jdh-stech.com/QDT/qdt.html

As a progress note, a major release of the installer (this turned into a major piece of work :) ) has been released to my small set of alpha testers. It is basically complete except for the text files. Am gathering their feedback to clean up the desktop building database so this will be as automatic as possible for everyone.

Cheers,
jim

Jim Hunkins JDH Software Technologies

  • ... James Hunkins