Greetings,

long time ago Oliver suggested to convert  file "README.txt" to Markdown
because else it is not available to people reading the documentation on-
line.  The results of my efforts are files "OfflineDocumentation.md" and
"playground/DevelopingDocumentation.md".

The latter file is located in sub-directory "playground/" (and is reach-
able via "DocPlayground.md") because it contains a section about editing
an existing file online.  I would like to ask those who routinely do on-
line editing in the wiki and thus know exactly how to do it  to put some
meat to the bones I outlined in this section.

When this is done I will move the file from the playground to the normal
wiki.

Sincerely,
  Rainer