Hello,

I have been using QLandkarte GT (great software, by the way) for
years, and now I am trying to switch to QMapShack. There is a feature,
however, which I cannot find in the latter; I just don't know for sure
whether it does not exist, or maybe it is hidden somewhere, and I just
cannot find it.

Suppose I have a track consisting of one segment, and I want to split
it. (It happens quite often that I forget to save the current track
and start a new one in my Garmin device when I finish an activity. As
a result, I get a track with two completely different activities in
it, from completely different dates, locations, etc.)

In QLandkarte GT, I was able to right-click a trackpoint in the list
of trackpoints and select "Split". The track would be split into
segments: the first segment to end with that trackpoint, and the
second one to start with the same trackpoint.

In QMapShack, I can use the scissors in the map view, but the only
thing I can do in the table view is splitting already existing
segments into separate tracks.

Is my understanding correct that there is no such feature in QMS?

Kind regards,
Maksym

--
Maksym Kozub       +380(93)383-2590, +380(67)501-7637
          Translations          Interpreting          Editing