Hi Oliver,

many thanks for your reply. I think there is a reason why

> users somehow expect such a table.

I will try to explain it. You said that

> it's much easier to find the right spot compared to scrolling into a
> table.

However, this is not always the case. Suppose I take exactly the same
route on my bicycle every day (training, commuting, etc.). I would
like to keep separate tracks for each day, in order to analyze my
performance etc. All of a sudden, I realize that I did not save my
tracks for the last three days, so now after I save the current track
in my Garmin, I have a single track on the map. In the table view, I
would easily scroll to the last point of day 1, split the track, then
repeat the same at the last point of day 2. Would you say that in this
situation, too, it would be easier to find those points on the map ;)?

While I understand that you contribute a lot of time and efforts to
create great open-source software, and there is nothing we can
request, I think it may still be useful for you to know about some use
cases you did not imagine.

Thanks and regards,
Maksym

--
Maksym Kozub       +380(93)383-2590, +380(67)501-7637
          Translations          Interpreting          Editing