Am Mon, 24. Jul 2017 um 21:52:59 +0200 schrieb Oliver Eichler:

Hi Oliver,

> You can start to play with the attached patch.

I applied the patch and the result is a first step into the right
direction:

  1) Menu bar and tool bar should also disapear if fullscreen view is
     activated (I know there is a separate option for the toolbar)

  2) The widget which gets the full screnn must be the one active in the
     tab layout so the tabulators of the map views disapear as well.

Just have a look as it works with Firefox or Chrom. They also use
a tabulator layout for different web pages but with full screen view
they only show the content of one tab. A user can cycle through the tabs
by applying "CTRL+Tab".

Thanks for your work.
Guido

--