Am 26.02.2021 um 15:36 schrieb Adam Funk:
Hi,  > > I haven't used QMapShack for a while but just started again, and >
several of the online maps (the ones I liked best) have stopped >
working. They don't give any error messages (even running qmapshack >
from the console); they just show "OSM Topo: 9 tiles pending" with a >
countdown, and then show a blank view (except for the grid and any >
waypoints turned on). > > Searching the web for TMS files hasn't been
help either. I found a > potentially useful article >
<https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2018/213/QMapShack> > but
Listings 2 and 3 (which should have the useful information) are >
missing from the page. > > Any suggestions? I can post the contents of
my old TMS files if that > would be useful. The ones that don't work are
based on Open Street > Map, although the Open Cycle Map does work. > >
Thanks, > Adam >

Hi Adam,

you mentioned "OSM Topo" - this TMS was ok today, maybe loading tiles
was a bit slow:

<TMS>
<Title>OSM Topo</Title>
<MinZoomLevel>3</MinZoomLevel>
<MaxZoomLevel>18</MaxZoomLevel>
<Layer idx="0">
<Title>Open Topo Map</Title>
<ServerUrl>https://a.tile.opentopomap.org/%1/%2/%3.png</ServerUrl>
<MinZoomLevel>3</MinZoomLevel>
<MaxZoomLevel>11</MaxZoomLevel>
</Layer>
<RawHeader>
<Value name="wth">QMapShack</Value>
</RawHeader>
<Copyright>Map data: (c) OpenStreetMap contributors, ODbL | Rendering:
(c) OpenTopoMap, CC-BY-SA | Trails by tile.waymarkedtrails.org </Copyright>

</TMS>

Greetings

Wolfgang