Dear All,

I have followed qmail faq to save a copy of all incoming and outgoing
emails:
http://qmail.3va.net/qmailfaq.html

7.7. How do I keep a copy of all incoming and outgoing mail messages?

Answer: Set QUEUE_EXTRA to "Tlog\0" and QUEUE_EXTRALEN to 5 in
conf-unusual.h. Recompile qmail. Put ./msg-log into ~alias/.qmail-log.

You can also use QUEUE_EXTRA to, e.g., record the Message-ID of every
message: run

| awk '/^$/ { exit } /^[mM][eE][sS][sS][aA][gG][eE]-/ { print }'

from ~alias/.qmail-log.

Now, I have a few domains using this qmail server, I would like to:
forward emails send from/to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
forward emails from/to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How to write the .qmail-log for above actions?

Thank you.

Stanley