Andy,

At 13:42 03-02-99 +0000, you wrote:

>> I know how to turn off my open-realy. But I need a open-realy - or our
>> customers is not able to send mail through us.

>Read the FAQ again.  Ideally your customers should be using their ISP's
>own mail server.

Our customers will always use another ISP for dial-in, or have a direct connection. But we will still have to provide them with a SMTP server, that is the reason for the needed open-relay.

So we can't tell our customers to use another mail-server (SMTP) - and this would often be confusing for many customers.

Martin Staael
NetGroup A/S

St. Kongensgade 40H. 2.th.,1264 København K., Tel.. +45 33691228, Fax. +45 33130066
---
 - Origin:     Glace Bleu d'origine... :)    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])