On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:25:19 -0500,
Chris Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 11:10:10AM -0800, Mark Zugsmith wrote:
> > Sorry folks, I am brand new to qmail and I am just getting it up and
> > running on a test box. I setup Maildir for my home directory and I am just
> > wondering if root in fact is the owner for the users Maildir/ directory..

For your next users you should su to the user before running maildirmake. Or
better do a maildirmake (as root) in /etc/skel, so new users on your system
will get it automatically. During creation of a new user the ownerships
will be switched afterwards.

Regards
Mirko

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] myhome_aka_~:http://sites.inka.de/picard
RedHat=~/rh52_isdn.html    teles16.3c=~/teles163c/teles163c_contents.html