Is there an MX record in DNS for educast.com.sg?  Where does it say the
mail should be delivered.  You should have a DNS entry like this:

educast.com.sg. IN MX 10        po.monja.com.sg.
po.educast.com.sg.      IN MX 10        po.monja.com.sg.

If there is no MX record, the SMTP protocol requires that the mail be
delivered to the machine identified by the A record.  This is NOT what you
want in this case.

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Ho Soo Aun wrote:

> I have setup qmail host domains monja.com.sg.
> I add educast.com.sg as local too. With these settings:
>
> in control/locals:
> monja.com.sg
> po.monja.com.sg
> educast.com.sg
> po.educast.com.sg
>
> in control/rcpthosts:
> monja.com.sg
> po.monja.com.sg
> educast.com.sg
> po.educast.com.sg
>
> On server I can qmail-inject to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> At remote host I can send message  thro any smtp to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> But I can send message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] only thro po.monja.com.sg.
>
> Send message by Netscape using smtp po.mediamanager.com.sg to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> i received this message:
>
> An error occurred while sending mail.
> The mail server responded:
> Invalid receipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Please check the message receipients and try again.
>
> Someone gives me pointer to where I should look in to trouble shoot this
> problem.
> Thank you
>
> Soo Aun
> MediaManager Pte Ltd

Timothy L. Mayo                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Administrator
localconnect(sm)
http://www.localconnect.net/

The National Business Network Inc.      http://www.nb.net/