My administrator had set DNS for educast.com.sg  with this entry

educast.com.sg.    IN    MX    10    kids.monja.com.sg.
                            IN    A        203.127.238.161

kids is the host name of monja.com.sg. Is the problem lies on DNS setting.
My understanding is qmail setting are entries in control/locals and
control/rcpthosts.
I have to convince him that.

Soo Aun