Hi

Over the past couple weeks, the .qmail-default file for one of my virtual
domains has gotten changed on it's own making mail delivery not go
through. (As the reference to the vdeliver program was removed).  Here's
what the file SHOULD say

| /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

However, I noticed email wasn't going through, and I checked it and it
said

| /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/alex

Well, there's no bin called 'alex' in the bin dir, but this domain does
have a user called alex.  Also, I noticed this happened right after I
added an alias via qmailadmin. Any thoughts?  Anyone seen this kind of
thing before?

- T

---
Tyler J. Frederick