Hi all -- excuse me if this has been discussed before.  New to the list and
this is my first post! :>

My coworkers use IMAP (curse them!) for retrieving email from our
qmail-1.03-based linux box via Outlook Express 5.something.  The box is
running imapd from the pine4.10 package.

In any case, at least in Outlook Express, the "received" time (the time
given in the "received" column) is in GMT.  When using POP and Outlook
Express 5.something the "received" time is in EST, the way I would expect it
to be.

In the IMAP case, do ya think it's Outlook's goof?  Or IMAP's goof?  I doubt
it's qmail's goof, but is there a way to convince qmail to stamp incoming,
locally-delivered mail with a time in EST rather than GMT?

Try to refrain from flames -- if I were my choice, all the windoze boxes
would be put to death w/ dynamite. :>

Cheers,
kw

/*