Hi Ari,

be carefull with this: make sure, the customer has the pop3 module for
his lotus notes server. this is a rather expensive addon!
standard lotus notes is AFAIK only smtp. so your customer needs his
own IP address for ETRN or you will mangle around with some autoturn
solutions.

alex

Am 12/17/99, 1:42:18 PM, schrieb "Ari Arantes Filho"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum Thema Help with Lotus Notes:

> Hi,

>     Sorry about last message, I didn't change the subject...

>     My customer is using an other isp where this domain is hosted. Now
it
> wants to change to my isp. He is using a dialup connection with the
other
> isp and has a Lotus Notes Server in its local network. The NT, where
Notes