Without even looking at them, I can tell you the following:

1)  *if* the packages comply with dist.html, they will _never_ get into
potato.
2)  If they don't comply with dist.html, you will not be allowed to
distribute them.

It's basically a lose/lose situation.  If you want dist.html-compliant debs
for your own use or for unofficial use, that's fine.  But they will never go
into debian, because they are in gross violation of debian's packaging
policy, and also there are already source packages for these programs in
debian.

--Adam