On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 02:01:42PM -0400, Adam McKenna wrote:
> Without even looking at them, I can tell you the following:
>
> 1)  *if* the packages comply with dist.html, they will _never_ get into
> potato.
> 2)  If they don't comply with dist.html, you will not be allowed to
> distribute them.
>
> It's basically a lose/lose situation.

  3)  DJB approves a non-dist.html compliant package.

Unfortunately that does not seem to be happening.

The requirements for a var-qmail package seem to be targetted
towards systems that already have sendmail installed.  I wish Dan
would provide an alternate set of requirements for systems that
come with qmail installed as a default.

  Neil

--
"Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it." -- Alan Perlis