Hi,

I was supposed to give a QMAIL presentation at a congress of the German
Unix User Group (GUUG) (http://www.guug.de). However, the whole congress
was canceled thus the presentation is more or less "virtual".

In case of interest (in particular the German QMAIL users) the presentation
can be downloaded from my QMAIL page

http://www.fehcom.de/qmail_en.html

as PDF document.

Cheers
eh.
|  fff        hh         http://www.fehcom.de        Dr. Erwin Hoffmann |
| ff          hh                                                        |
| ff    eee   hhhh      ccc   ooo    mm mm  mm       Wiener Weg 8       |
| fff  ee ee  hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mmm  mm  mm     50858 Koeln        |
| ff  ee eee  hh  hh  cc   oo     oo mm   mm  mm                        |
| ff  eee     hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mm   mm  mm     Tel 0221 484 4923  |
| ff   eeee   hh  hh    ccc   ooo    mm   mm  mm     Fax 0221 484 4924  |