Ben Giddings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've  been  trying  to  get qmail to work for a few days, and have had
>almost no luck.  Local delivery just doesn't work.
>
>When  I  do the local to local test the message bounces and eventually
>goes to the ~alias/Mailbox (postmaster) location.

>From http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#qmail-list:

  When you ask questions, please try to include sufficient details to
  make it possible for people to respond:

    What did you do? What's your configuration? Include qmail-showctl
      output if you're not sure what's important. What action did you
      take?
    What did you expect to happen? What was the outcome you were
      trying to achieve? Don't assume the reader can guess.
    What did happen? Describe the actual result. Include log file
      clippings and copies of messages, with headers.

-Dave