And unfortunately, zero-effort security is, with current technology, an oxymoron.
Swipe-card key systems that do the authentication would be low-effort.  Retina
scanning cameras built into your monitor to do authentication would be low effort
as well.  Until then, people have to decide if its worth their effort or not.