I have 2 mail servers. One will be the MX for two domains (as far as the
rest of the world is concerned).

When mail for domain mclachlanlister.com.au arrives I want it to be sent to
the mail server that is located in our other building.

I've currently got it set up according to 7.4 in the FAQ BUT that means I
have to create a tonne of aliases on my mailhost gateway for each user on
the other server.

I would rather that mailhost.mclachlan.com.au receive ALL mail for both
domains mclachlan.com.au and mclachlanlister.com.au and then forward ALL
mclachlanlister.com.au mail to the other server which would then deliver it
locally without the need to setup any aliases.

Is there a way of setting this up ?

TIA,

Wilson