Actually, Prof. Bernstein's rblsmtpd still works fine with RBL and DUL
as of today.

As far as I know, MAPS dropped TXT entries from only the RSS zone so
far.  In fact, I am watching entries being blocked via rblsmtpd using
RBL and DUL at this moment on one of our incoming mail servers.

Regards,

Chin Fang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]