After 2 days, I think I have qmail mostly working.

However, when I try to use fetchmail: it generates this:
reading message 1 of 4 (4025 octets)
fetchmail: SMTP< 220 cshobe.myip.org ESMTP
fetchmail: SMTP> EHLO localhost
fetchmail: SMTP< 250-cshobe.myip.org
fetchmail: SMTP< 250-PIPELINING
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 8BITMIME
fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
BODY=7BIT
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<cshobe@localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.7.1)
fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't like recipient address `cshobe@localhost'
fetchmail: SMTP< 220 cshobe.myip.org ESMTP
fetchmail: SMTP> HELO localhost
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 cshobe.myip.org
fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL FROM:<FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
fetchmail: SMTP< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.7.1)
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<cshobe@localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.7.1)

I tried adding localhost to rcpthosts (seemed stupid), but that just made my
mails get retrieved successfully, but not delivered (they apparently vanished
since I haven't found them.

--
Casey Allen Shobe / ASI Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]