On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 04:18:29PM -0500, Dave Sill wrote:
>Has anyone checked it out?

I picked it up and tried to set up a test mail server with it.  It indeed
does seem interesting...  This was a couple of months ago, so I don't remember
the details, but I ran into a problem where it just wasn't delivering mail
to the test user/domain I set up.  I spent several hours following the
documentation and FAQ.  The FAQ had some entries about what I was seeing,
and I verified I followed the instructions exactly.

I'd hope it would be fixed by now, but I haven't had another 5 hours to
try mucking with it again.

Sean
--
 kill -HUMP <pid>: Process immediately stops what it's doing and fork(2)s a
 child process, which runs as a daemon.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998