Thus said Ricardo Cerqueira on Sun, 07 Jan 2001 01:50:16 GMT:

> Hmmm... OK, disregard my previous mail.
> Personally, I'd rather have one file for SMTP, and another for QMTP. Does
> anyone else here agree with me?

This seems more logical to me as it allows finer control over the
entire system.  Oh well, I suppose it isn't critical as qmail-remote
will just have to determine which to use by probing I guess---unless of
course it is accompanied by a port number on which QMTP runs.

Andy
 10:28pm  up 66 days, 48 min,  4 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.15, 1.10