Hi. I have been happily running qmail now for some time, till now,
then I have decided to try qmailmrtg
(i also happily run mrtg for some time, to monitor my router).

As I see, qmailmrtg requires that qmail logging will be done with multilog, (till now I use syslog, although it's supposed to be slow which is not my primary concern).
I successfully ran multilog, but now I have a problem with it's timestamps - its some TAI format which is pretty hard to decipher when you want to fond a log of what happened say half an hour ago.
is there an easy way to display multilog log with "normal" (syslog-like) timestamps (display-not write it in this format, because qmailmrtg need it in TAI)..

Thanks.