Sean C Truman wrote:

> I can download Redhat for free and so can you. They sell support for the
> product so they
> can have funding to continue the development. Just as OpenBSD sells t-shirts
> and CD's to help fund the project.
> only difference is that OpenBSD hasn't started selling support yet.

We actually download it before installing it on clients machines, then inform
them of their options for support from us as well as from RedHat.

OpenBSD may not sell support, but I know several companies that do.  I hope
those companies donate some of that profit back to OpenBSD either as cash or by
hiring developers.

--
Michael T. Babcock (PGP: 0xBE6C1895)
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock/