I'm not very good at reading RFCs, so I can't be sure myself. Can anyone
confirm that qmail 1.3 with the BigDNS and queuevar patches will be
compliant with whatever standards may come out of RFCs 2821 and 2822?
I'm sure that there will be some schmuck member of management will hear
about these and come to me pulling their hair out, wondering how we will
ever survive moving to these new processes, and will end up suggesting
moving to Exchange 2000 because 'Microsoft always follows standards'.
I'm fairly certain that we have nothing to worry about, but I want to be
sure.

MHP