On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 08:37:37AM -0600, Roger Walker wrote:
> > UID != PID
>
>       Sorry, I was distracted. The UID was for apache, further evidence
> that this was done through a formmail script.

Ok... And what did your apache logs say at the time? They are logging
IP addresses, right?

> Here's the tcpserver invocation:
>
>         tcpserver -p -x /etc/tcpserver/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 301 -g 300 0 smtp \
>                 /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd \
>                 -rrbl.maps.vix.com \
>                 -rinputs.orbs.org \
>                 -routputs.orbs.org \
>                 -rspamsources.orbs.org \
>                 -rspamsource-netblocks.orbs.org \
>                 -runtestable-netblocks.orbs.org \
>                 -rmanual.orbs.org \
>                 -rdialups.mail-abuse.org \
>                 -rrbl.rope.net \
>                 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 \
>                 | setuidgid qmaill tai64n | setuidgid qmaill tai64nlocal \
>                 | setuidgid qmaill multilog +\* /var/log/rbl &

Superficially that looks ok, again kinda different from what one
usually sees.

So there are not entries in /var/log/rbl/current like:

@400000003b053761268c7a14 tcpserver: pid 16838 from 131.193.178.181?

Regards.