<snip>
>I've never seen anyone else ask for this type of control, and have a difficult
>time imagining why it would be necessary (or even desirable).  Probably no one
>else has written such a patch or add-on; you'd need to do it yourself.  Note
>that this would then require parsing the original message headers -- a job
>tricky to do without introducing bugs.

ick

>Why do you want to control this?

we get quite a number of them daily (sometimes 300-400/day) - some
customers' sites have email addresses on web pages, robots harvest them
(you know the ending)

i'd like to at least get rid of the Content-Type, Content-Transfer,
X-MSMail-Priority, etc... just keep the basics in case i need to flog someone

- hogan