From: Duncan MacMillan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TCP Server Question

I'm sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I'm assuming that there
will be people here that can answer this question.

I have a box that runs QMail & TCPServer. The box has multiple external
addresses that are used to route various port connections to internal
network addresses using redir. My problem is that I now find that I need to
route a port 25 connection into the network. The problem I am having is that
TCPServer is binding to all the interface addresses and as such redir can
not bind to the address and port I need.

My question is how do I limit TCPServer to a specific address when it starts
listening on ports 25 and 110.

Thanks
Duncan