Please don't post a new question by replying to a previous message -- it
really messes up the threading in our MUAs and in the mailing list archives.
Post a new message instead.

Michael Cartmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using qmail aliases to create simple mailing lists. Does anyone know how
> to stop qmail from sending you a copy of your own message when you post to
> an alias that has your address included in the alias?

qmail doesn't do this; it's a broken sendmail-ism.  If you don't want to see
messages in your inbox that come from you, you can filter them out with a
simple shellscript in your .qmail file.

Charles