> From:  Kourosh Ghassemieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:36:59 -0700
>

> Actually, it looks like they tried to send to those users but
> you don't have them and they bounced.  If they forged the
> sender then the bounce can't go through and you'll eventually
> get a double bounce to postmaster.  That's happened to me
> a couple of times.  Check the logs to see what they say.
> According to your tcp.smtp.cdb file you're not an open relay.

But my point is that mindless.com isn't even my domain.  The ones that say
'done' were relayed and shouldn't have been.  The attempt to send to
mindless.com should have been rejected by tcpserver because it's not in my
control/locals.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.

PGP signature