> From:  "Chris Garrigues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:38:56 -0500
>
> I've got a slightly old set of qmail-ldap patches.  I guess I'd better upgrade!

For those who made an attempt to help me out, I'd like to report that it was
all due to my own stupidity.  my smtp.cdb file didn't have what I thought it
had in it and I was relaying with or without a buffer overflow.

I'm feeling pretty stupid today.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.

PGP signature