Joshua Nichols <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have ezmlm installed, and really like it's bounce detection, but for
> certain reasons I must use a different mailing list manager.  I'd like to
> take advantage of it's bounce handling though.  Is there a way to have qmail
> watch for a certain header, and then implement bounce tracking on a
> non-ezmlm message?

No need for a special header; there are options to qmail-inject to make qmail
use per-recipient VERP.

Handling the bounces is up to you; in essence, you create a
.qmail-something-default file and pipe the messages to a script of your
choosing.  In your case, you'd just log the "$DEFAULT" portion to a file.

Charles