Greg White writes:
 > I think we may have red-herringed on the OS thing -- if RH6.2, as
 > deployed, had this sort of problem, I think we would have run across it
 > before this, no?

Hmmm....  I wonder.  I could do a denial of service attack on
qmail-remote by receiving email very, very slowly, and by sending
email to a server which is guaranteed to be received and guaranteed to
bounce.  qmail doesn't keep track of very slow hosts, but only hosts
that time out.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |