Bill Andersen writes:
 > I know, I know.  You have to give out enough info to get help.
 > But some people are a little more cautious than others.  Remember,
 > they DON'T know YOU.  And with all the inflated news propaganda
 > about the Internet and how people can "steal you blind", we should
 > at least understand someone's reluctance to just "spill it all out"
 > in a public group.

Then don't ask a public mailing list for help.  Instead, go to one of
the suppliers of commercial support.  How to know which is reliable?
Watch this mailing list, and see who's been around longest (has the
most established reputation to protect), and who supplies the most
clueful answers.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |