From: Charles Cazabon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 9:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Alter bounce messages?

Amanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In particular I'd like to terminate with extreme prejudice the message that
> says something to the effect of, "Hi. This is the
[...]

Please don't.  That message has a very specific format, to allow it to be
recognized and parsed automatically.  The format is documented at:
http://cr.yp.to/proto/qsbmf.txt

As Russell says, "What problem are you trying to solve?"

Charles
Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/