From: "Virginia Chism" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: Sublist (Was: Virus-infected listmembers)

I'm unaffected as well, but NOT because I am smarter than anybody, I just
manage to pay attention and NEVER download attachments!

I also find it entertaining to watch all the traffic the spammers inspire.
25+ copies of the virus on this list alone, nearly 80 virus reports from 2
broken reporting entities (yes, I kept track just for fun), and maybe 150
email griping about same!  Not to mention the myriad email requests for
information on the best antivirus software to use.

> i use windows because (and only because) i cannot do the interface design
> for end-users of windows without walking in their shoes (and i
> love photoshop!)

I'm in the same boat with all the bookkeeping and office stuff that I have
to deal with constantly on the W machine and the server stuck in the dungeon
in the back office.  I telnet to it often, but find it just easier to use
the MS product close at hand.  And, ditto about photoshop.  It is a winner!