On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 12:48:11PM +0200, Sito Garcia wrote:
> >From: "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >That is quite irrelevant. If anything, you should have provided the
> >relevant part of qmail-showctl's output.
>
> I didn't know that programs exists!! OK, I've launched, and I
> obtained a lot of information, betweend them:
>
> bouncehost: (Default.) Bounce host name is comarcal2.
> (what's is bouncehost?? this me)

This is explained in man 8 qmail-send.

> defaultdomain: Default domain name is comarcal2.
> defaulthost: Default host name is comarcal2.

That is _not_ correct. Read man 8 qmail-inject.

> I can't resolv what are these lines refered. Can anyone help me?

Yes. TFM you should have R'ed. Also, you might want to take a look at
Dave Sill's http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#configuration

Additionally, you may want to take a look at
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html and read a bit about DNS. I would
recommend the DNS-HOWTO, which is most likely already on your system,
if it weren't BIND-ridden. Take a look at
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Net-HOWTO/ and
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Net-HOWTO/x413.html in particular.

> >> Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp
> AARGHH!!

Indeed, indeed.

> >If that translates into "shoot every supporter of MSN repeatedly", I'm
> >all for it.
>
> Not, not... I'm linux user and I'm trying to install a complete intranet in
> my job (medium size hospital) on two linux servers.

Good luck and check your private mail...