Hello..

IŽam a little confused about the many ways for implementing Spam-Protection in
qmail/vpopmail/qmailadmin.

In  the new qmailadmin-1.0.21 i can activate the Spam-Feature. But my Question: How is
the "original" way described
with "maildrop" and "/etc/mailfiter" ? A Simple "maildrop" is not a working
Spam-Filter !

I found no usefull basic-config to include this feature on my debian SID. The
documented hints have not enough useful Infos for me
to activate all needed Programs & Tools for a working user-configurable solution.

What i like is a working Spam-Detection based on RBL, eventually Word/Dictionary-Based
and Virus-Scanning.

Has everyone here build such Solution and can show me the real working way based on
the latest sources of vpopmail-5.3.20/qmailadmin
1.0.21
and patched qmail ?

Regards,
Ernesto