On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 08:34 PM, OSC Hosting SysAdmin wrote:
I can get Vpopmail working fine with MySQL but I'm missing instructions on
alterations to IMAP and Qmailadmin so that they will authenticate using the mysql
database.

I don't personally run with MySQL, but it was my understanding that since qmailadmin called the vpopmail libraries, the use of MySQL was transparent. QmailAdmin doesn't know (or care) if you're using MySQL on the backend.

Likewise, the POP/IMAP servers use vchkpw to authenticate and don't need to know whether MySQL is used or not.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]