Thanks for the tips, Eric, however, I had a working implementation before this using
precisely the methods you outline below.
I can also use the new MySQL method for creating new users/domains and vpopmail
updates the db fine, so it's not a permissions issue.
When I use vpopmail to create or view info about users/domains from the command
line, I have no problem whatever.
As I mentioned, there is also no problem accessing these new users/domains (that
exist in MySQL) using POP, but I can't authenticate using Qmailadmin or IMAP.

-Todd Brill

OSC Hosting Inc.
Affordable Dedicated eMail, eCommerce, and Web servers.
!!! 30-day CASH BACK Guarantee !!!
!!! Unbeatable Price Guarantee !!!
http://www.1osc.com