I just tested this on my machine, and it worked fine. Can you email me a copy of the .qmailadmin-limits file? I'll do some more testing to try to find the cause of the problem. Since QmailAdmin uses vpopmail to read that file, it could be a bug in vpopmail. I'll track it down, wherever it is, and make sure it's fixed in the next release of vpopmail or qmailadmin.