* spork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-07-29 00:41]:
> Howdy,

> That aliases thread has come and gone, and now I'm actually looking at it
> myself, and I see one problem if alias support is removed.  Namely,
> "aliasing" or "forwarding" (whatever we've settled on calling it) does not
> allow for one address to forward to multiple recipients.

I had problems with the following setup:

Two POP3 Accounts [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a file .qmail-foo with:

/home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/foo/Maildir/
/home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/bar/Maildir/

Worked like a charm. alias2forward.pl changed it to:

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now deliveries to [EMAIL PROTECTED] fail (looping).

This problem can be solved but could break existing systems.

Alex

--
Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste         Fraunhoferstrasse 5