I have uploaded the current version of QmailAdmin (1.0.27) to the CVS server on SourceForge. You probably won't be able to browse it on the web right away, as the CVS browser only syncs with the main distribution point every 24 hours.

All developers on the qmailadmin project can commit changes to CVS. Anyone can pull the source from CVS. If you have occasional changes but aren't a regular contributor, you can post patches to the Patch Tracker and one of the developers will post them to CVS.