Tom Collins wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2004, at 1:46 AM, Jens Benecke wrote:
>> here are some bugs in 1.2.0rc2:

> I've added your requests to the SourceForge trackers, and they'll be
> considered during the 1.3 development cycle (which will hopefully start
> soon).

Hi,

will me producing a patch for 1.2.x help in putting this into 1.2?
I think of those not as enhancement requests but as "real" bugs.

Also, I'd like to be able to customize the mailing list texts (welcome mail,
etc) for mailing lists, not only the settings, via the web interface. Are
there any plans for doing that in 1.3, or/and would it help if I spent some
time on it?

--
Jens Benecke (jens at spamfreemail.de)
http://www.hitchhikers.de - Europaweite kostenlose Mitfahrzentrale