We are getting closer to a stable release, and we
need everyone's help in testing this release.

Even if you don't want to run it, at least try
downloading, configuring and compiling it on
your system.  We've been making changes to
the build-related files, and need feedback on any
problems that might still exist.  Take a look at the
documentation, and feel free to offer any suggestions
for improvement (or better yet, post patches with
your changes to SourceForge).

As you can see in the ChangeLog, we've been fixing a
lot of small bugs and improving the documentation.
Please post any bug reports to SourceForge.

ChangeLog:

Tom Collins
- Minor formatting changes to configure.in for consistency.
- Make function buffers static when returning pointers to them.
- More updates to build files.
- Properly format autoresponder names with '.' in them. [872721]
- Remove old code and redundant quota setting code from user.c.
- Switch to using new pw_flags field in auth.c.
- Set permissions on html templates and lang files to 644 (not 755).

Jussi Siponen
- Add Finnish translation. [879032]