Tom Collins wrote:

We are getting closer to a stable release, and we
need everyone's help in testing this release.

More WARNINGS! After compiling the RC2 vpopmail and the RC3 QmailAdmin I get the following block of errors:

In file included from qmailadmin.c:31:
/mail/include/vpopmail_config.h:221:1: warning: "PACKAGE_NAME" redefined
In file included from qmailadmin.c:28:
config.h:131:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from qmailadmin.c:31:
/mail/include/vpopmail_config.h:224:1: warning: "PACKAGE_STRING" redefined
In file included from qmailadmin.c:28:
config.h:134:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from qmailadmin.c:31:
/mail/include/vpopmail_config.h:227:1: warning: "PACKAGE_TARNAME" redefined
In file included from qmailadmin.c:28:
config.h:137:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from qmailadmin.c:31:
/mail/include/vpopmail_config.h:230:1: warning: "PACKAGE_VERSION" redefined
In file included from qmailadmin.c:28:
config.h:140:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
source='alias.c' object='alias.o' libtool=no \

for each of the following files: qmailadmin.c, user.c, template.c

qmailadmin.c doesn't actually use anything from vpopmail_config.h, so the #include can just be removed.

user.c uses VPOPMAILDIR

template.c uses the following values: PACKAGE and VERSION. It also uses QA_PACKAGE and QA_VERSION which look like they might be standard autoconf variables that have been alterd to make them unique so both can be displayed from the ##V tag.

The actual duplicated variables are not used anywhere in QmailAdmin.

Rick