qmadmin wrote:

I was taking a look at qmailadmin 1.2.0, hoping it would have a mass subscriber import feature like that found in ezmlm-web. Are there any plans in the near future for adding that into the qmailadmin ezmlm interface or am I just overlooking it somehow? I'd love to get away from using ezmlm-web and stick with qmailadmin for everything. I can't force the cmd-line on my users...everyone want's GUI's ;)

Define "near future". :)

1.3.0 will probably have that feature. When it will become stable is unknown, but probably measured in weeks, or months. I just submitted a patch for vpopmail's cdb handling, that needs to be completed for all the databases, and there may be more.

A patch against 1.2.1 would certainly find its way into 1.3.0 if someone wants it bad enough.

Rick