Tom Collins wrote:

On Feb 13, 2004, at 9:20 AM, qmadmin wrote:

I was taking a look at qmailadmin 1.2.0, hoping it would have a mass subscriber import feature like that found in ezmlm-web. Are there any plans in the near future for adding that into the qmailadmin ezmlm interface or am I just overlooking it somehow? I'd love to get away from using ezmlm-web and stick with qmailadmin for everything. I can't force the cmd-line on my users...everyone want's GUI's ;)

It's an open feature request on SourceForge (http://qmailadmin.sf.net/).

The tricky part is in passing the addresses to ezmlm-sub in a way that we can put a screen back up showing the addresses that weren't added. It would really suck to try adding hundreds of addresses, only to have QmailAdmin reply that there was an error and it didn't know how many addresses were added.

wouldn't it be possible to pass one address at the time, simply in a loop? The adresses could be entered per file-upload or per textarea (I would prefer to offer both).
I aren't worked into the code, but I can't think of any big problems (ok, performance could be better, but if somebody puts his complete spaminglist with 5 million subscribers in there then we can't help any more ;-))

I really should get into the code sometimes, because I need idn-support for domains quite soon - with libidn there shouldn't be a big problem to solve that (only the GUI and input-fields have to be changed, the backend gets only the punycode-encoded domainnames.

-- Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Philipp